Current annual membership dues are $15.00 per member.
There is a one-time initiation fee of $10.00 per member.
"Care about an Association that cares
about you and the Fire Service"
Click here for a list of current members...
Click here to download an application form.
Submit your application along with your check made payable to the Utah State Firefighters' Association, to:
What can the Utah State Firefighters’ Association do for you?
- Promote training for you and your department
- Provide support and advice for you and your department
- Provide legislative support in the best interest of you and your department
- Responsible for the following legislative action
- Utah State firefighter automobile license plates
- Utah State industrial insurance while in the line of duty
- Formation of the Utah Fire & Rescue Academy
- Formation of the Utah State Fire Marshal's Office
- Provide funding for issues in the interest of fire service
- Provide a $500.00 death benefit for each member
- Provide an annual convention with training and fellowship each year
- Provide service and special awards to its members
- Provide support for special prevention programs for your department
What can you do for the Utah State Firefighters’ Association?
- Support the growing number of departments representing over 3000 firefighters with your membership.
- Encourage your department to become a member of the association and maintain status in good standing.
- Involve yourself in the association by participating in the annual convention as well as seeking leadership positions.
- Encourage active participation in the Ladies Auxillary, promoting much good in prevention and service programs.
- Involve yourself in current training and other services provided by affiliated departments and professionals.
- Get to know those that have served before you in the fire service by associating and learning from them at the annual convention.
- Share your knowledge and ideas for improving the association and the fire service in general.
Fire Department Roll Call – 2016
1. American Fork City
3. Brigham City
4. Bryce Canyon City
5. Cache County
6. Cedar City
7. Clinton City
8. Defense Depot of Ogden
9. Delta City
10. Eureka City
11. Fielding City
12. Fillmore City
13. Garland City
14. Grantsville City
15. Heber Valley/Wasatch County Fire District
16. Helper City
18. Holden City
19. Honeyville City
20. Hyrum City
21. Iron County Fire
22. Kaysville City
23. Levan City/Juab Special Service District
24. Layton City
25. Lehi City
26. Lewiston City
27. Logan City
28. Mammoth Creek Fire Dist.
29. Mammoth City
31. Mapleton City
32. Moab Valley Fire Dist.
33. Monroe City
34. Mountain Green
35. Mt. Pleasant
36. Murray City
37. Murray City
38. Newton City
39. North Davis Fire District
40. North Logan City
41. North Tooele County Fire District
42. North View Fire District
43. Ogden City
44. Panguitch City
45. Park City
46. Payson City
47. Pleasant Grove City
48. Price City
49. Richfield City
50. Richmond City
51. Rocky Ridge/Juab Fire Service
52. Salem City
53. Sandy City
54. Santaquin City
55. Saratoga Springs
56. SL County/UFA
57. Salt Lake City
58. Smithfield City
59. South Summit
60. South Davis Metro
61. South Ogden City
62. South Salt Lake City
63. Spanish Fork City
64. State Fire Marshal's Office
65. St. George City
67. Syracuse City
68. Tooele City
69. Tremonton City
70. Tropic City
71. Uintah City
72. Vernal City
73. Wellington City
74. Wellsville City
75. Woodland Hills