Current annual membership dues are $15.00 per member.
There is a one-time initiation fee of $10.00 per member.
"Care about an Association that cares
about you and the Fire Service"
Click here for a list of current members...
Click here to download an application form.
Submit your application along with your check made payable to the Utah State Firefighters' Association, to:
What can the Utah State Firefighters’ Association do for you?
- Promote training for you and your department
- Provide support and advice for you and your department
- Provide legislative support in the best interest of you and your department
- Responsible for the following legislative action
- Utah State firefighter automobile license plates
- Utah State industrial insurance while in the line of duty
- Formation of the Utah Fire & Rescue Academy
- Formation of the Utah State Fire Marshal's Office
- Provide funding for issues in the interest of fire service
- Provide a $500.00 death benefit for each member
- Provide an annual convention with training and fellowship each year
- Provide service and special awards to its members
- Provide support for special prevention programs for your department
What can you do for the Utah State Firefighters’ Association?
- Support the growing number of departments representing over 3000 firefighters with your membership.
- Encourage your department to become a member of the association and maintain status in good standing.
- Involve yourself in the association by participating in the annual convention as well as seeking leadership positions.
- Encourage active participation in the Ladies Auxillary, promoting much good in prevention and service programs.
- Involve yourself in current training and other services provided by affiliated departments and professionals.
- Get to know those that have served before you in the fire service by associating and learning from them at the annual convention.
- Share your knowledge and ideas for improving the association and the fire service in general.
Roll Call of Fire Departments – 2017/2018
ATK THIOKOL CORP
BRYCE CANYON CITY
DEFENCE DEPOT OF OGDEN
EAST CARBON (WAS SUNNYSIDE)
HEBER VALLEY/WASATCH COUNTY
IRON COUNTY FIRE
LEVAN CITY/JUAB SPECIAL SERVICE DIST.
MOAB VALLEY FIRE DISTRICT
NEPHI/JUAB SPECIAL SERVICE DIST.
NORTH DAVIS FIRE DISTRICT
NORTH TOOELE COUNTY FIRE DIST.
ROCKY RIDGE/JUAB FIRE SERVICE
SALT LAKE CITY
SALT LAKE COUNTY/UFA
SOUTH DAVIS METRO FIRE
SOUTH SALT LAKE
STATE FIRE MARSHALL’S OFFICE
UTAH FIRE & RESCUE ACADEMY